Everything you need to know…
Owning an adult store and website means I get asked a lot of questions about toys for beginners. Some common questions are…
- What are the best sex toys for beginners?
- What toys are best for couples to experiment with?
- What toys are good for men and for women?
Check out this list of my top ten adult toys for newbies…
- Clitoral vibrators – The absolute classic sex toy. Clit vibes deliver a powerful buzzing sensation when applied to the clit and can create intense orgasms in most women. They are really cheap, really effective and really easy to use. Every girl should have one (or two, or three tee hee 😉 ).
- G-spot vibes and dildos – If you can’t find your g-spot click here for some easy to follow advice. G-spot vibes are my all time favorite toys. They have a slight curve in them which allows easy and accurate stimulation of the seriously sexy spot inside the pussy. Great fun and highly recommended.
- Prostrate vibrators – The prostrate gland is also known as the male g-spot or the p-spot. When stimulated with a vibe or anal toy it can produce intense orgasms in men. P-spot vibes are designed to hit this spot with variable intensity giving just the right amount of pleasure exactly where it’s needed.
- Fifty Shades Bondage Kit – One of our most popular choices. Named after the hugely popular romance/erotica novel the kit is great for couples who want to experiment with bondage, light S&M, spanking, etc.
- Remote control vibrators – Another of my all time fave adult toys. The lady wears the toy (either inside her or on her clit) and her partner can give her powerful waves of pleasure at the push of a button. Of course these toys can be used anywhere and this only adds to the fun and excitement!
- Butt plugs – If you want to try anal sex but are worried about the pain butt plugs are the answer. When inserted they help the butt to relax and stretch open so that when intercourse begins there is much less pain because the muscles are really relaxed.
- Spanking paddles and riding crops – Spanking by hand is great fun (I love spanking and being spanked). But with whips and paddles it is even more fun. First of all your hand won’t get sore, also you can spank harder and faster, finally using a spanking toy makes it feel even more kinky and naughty!
- Anal beads – Insert the beads into the butt during sex, then on the point of climax pull the beads out. This creates huge sensations of pleasure and massively increases the power of the climax. Great for both men and women, anal beads are super cheap and a great sex toy for beginner to play with.
- Cock rings – Cock rings restrict the flow of blood to the erection, this creates a larger, firmer more engorged penis. They also help the man to last longer and have much more powerful climaxes. If you buy one with a vibrator on it as well the woman can grind her clit against it while she is being fucked.
- Strap ons – Not for everyone but some guys and girls love being fucked with a plastic cock. Most women who wear and use one say they find it a huge turn on being the man for a change!
What are some good tips for beginners?
- You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to get a good toy. A simple thirty dollar vibe can give you a lot of pleasure.
- It’s better to buy a few cheap toys than one top of the range toy. Buy lots of cheaper toys, see which ones you like and then maybe invest in a deluxe model or two.
- Always invest in lube, especially for anal play. Lube always makes sex better and for any anal fun it is vital. Buy lots and use it a lot.
- Hygiene is really important, so make sure you keep them super clean. Sex toy cleaner is ideal for this.
- As with all sexual skills practice makes perfect. Yes that’s right the more you play with your toys the more fun you can have with them..!
- For couples, communication is always the way to have better sex. The more you talk about your sex life the better it will be. It really is that simple.
PS – One last thing, if you haven’t checked out the sexiest community and erotic library on the internet you need too! Click here for more info…