If you want to know how to play with adult toys there are some simple tips and advice you can follow no matter what toys you are using and whether you are flying solo or with a partner.
- Have a good look around and decide what you want to play with – Over the past few years the range of toys available to buy has exploded. From sex machines to remote controlled vibrators. From face dildos (yes they really do exist) to purposely designed sex furniture. With so much to choose from the best thing to do is have a good browse and see what tickles your fancy.
- Make sure you can use them in privacy without being disturbed – Some are noisy and some are hard to conceal. With or without a partner, make sure you wont be disturbed when having a play and then you will be able to relax, let go and really enjoy yourself.
- Practice makes perfect – Using adult toys is like any other skill. It takes practice (the more the better). But to be honest I don’t think this is a bad thing!?! You get to play with the toys a lot and as you play you get better and better!
- Cleanliness is very important – Keep your toys clean! Invest in a good cleaner to make sure they are safe and hygienic (especially if you use them with multiple partners).
- Advice for couples – As with pretty much everything to do with both sex and relationships, communication is the key to making things better. Talk about what toys you want to use, how you want to use them and how they can be used to make your sex life even better for both of you.
- Don’t take it too seriously and just have fun – They are called toys for a reason! Play, play, play!
- Experiment A LOT – You never know what you might like until you try it! Have you ever looked at type of food and thought it looked horrible. But when you try it you realize that it’s really tasty and delicious? Well it’s the same with adult toys, they might not look appealing but don’t let that put you off, just give them a go and you might just be very pleasantly surprised!
- Anal play needs lots of lube – If you are new to anal play always remember to use lots and lots of lube. The butt doesn’t create its own lubrication so it’s really important to add lube. This will stop it from being painful and make sure it is much, much more fun.
PS – While you are here why not check out our free erotic community. It has a library packed with erotic stories and a Facebook/social media style members area, click here to claim your free membership…
It’s packed full of naughty confessions and filthy groups that will make you feel right at home..!