Everything you need to know!
The first thing you need to know is that there is a huge range of toys available these days. From remote controlled sex machines to vibrating cock rings and everything in between, there is so much to chose from!
Don’t worry though, if you are a beginner and want to know how to buy adult toys without getting something that is rubbish or too expensive I am here to help. I must confess I have experimented with a LOT of toys over the years! So I have plenty of experience to share with you.
By the way… The Secret Erotica store has a huge range of kinky toys, all at very low prices. We have divided them up into really simple categories to make your hunt for the perfect toy much, much easier. Click here to treat yourself… (Don’t worry both the credit card information and the packaging are totally discreet so neither your bank manager or your delivery man will ever know what you are up to!).
Check out these easy tips to help you buy the right toys:
- No need to spend a fortune – They can cost from just a couple of bucks right up to well over a thousand depending on the type of toy and the brand. Obviously if you are a beginner you don’t want to be spending thousands of dollars on lots of new toys! My advice is to stick with the middle range at first and try a few different types.
Let’s say you have $100 dollars to play with. You could buy one expensive toy or you could buy ten cheap ones. If you buy one $100 item you might not like it and all your money is gone. If you buy ten of the $10 options you might have some fun but the quality might not be the best.
So in this case I would suggest buying three or four mid range products. That way you get to chose from a range of different types of toys whilst still getting a quality product that should last a reasonably long time. Of course it is your money, you might only have $50 or you might have $500 that you want to spend. Just remember you don’t have to spend a lot of money to have a lot of fun!
- Make sure you buy batteries if you need them – Check to see if the toys you are buying need batteries. If they do then remember to buy some. Trust me there is nothing worse than getting all excited when your new toy arrives and then discovering that you don’t have the right batteries and you can’t play with it straight away!
- For anal play always buy lube as well – The butt doesn’t create it’s own lubrication (unlike the vagina) so it is very important that you always use lube especially if you are a beginner with anal play. The lube will make it feel sexy and slippery instead of dry and scary! (Unless of course dry and scary is your thing in which case you don’t need to use the lube! 😉 ). Also lube is great for using with vaginal toys as well and in my opinion/experience the more lube the better.
- If they are a surprise for someone else don’t go crazy! – Buying someone a brand new toy as a gift can be a really fun idea. But don’t go crazy in case their idea of a fun toy is very different from yours. Don’t buy your lady a humongous dildo or your man a twelve-inch butt plug unless you are sure they would really love it. In our store we have section of sex toys for men, women and couples to help you find the right gift for your lover.
- A tip for the ladies (or if you’re buying for a woman) – Vaginal orgasms are amazing! By far the best way to have one is to invest in a nice G-spot vibrator and then use it to make you cum. G-spot vibes have a curved shaft making it really easy to hit that secret spot and I highly recommended them. (In my opinion all women should be have at least one G-spot vibe in their collection).
- A tip for the guys (or if you’re buying for a man) – Did you know that men can orgasm through anal stimulation? The male prostrate gland (aka the p-spot) when stimulated can give intense orgasms. The best way to hit this spot is with an anal prostrate vibe or stimulator. Some guys might not like the idea, but I’ve seen the effect of anal orgasms on men and it is very, very powerful!
- A good tip for couples – If I told you there was a toy that was amazing for men and women to use together. That it helped her cum during intercourse. That is gave him a larger firmer erection AND a more intense orgasms (after helping him to last longer). Would you be interested? If I told you that you could buy them for under twenty bucks (or about $50 for super good quality ones) would you like the sound of that? I have two words for you – Vibrating Cock-rings! Cheap, very easy to use and a LOT OF FUN FOR BOTH PARTNERS. What more could you ask for?
So know you know exactly how to buy adult toys all there is left to do is to go browse the store find the perfect items and then treat yourself to some seriously sexy fun and games…
(Don’t forget the purchases wont show up on your credit card bill or in the packaging, this means no one will know what you are buying so you can relax and enjoy your new toys without any fear of embarrassment).
PS – If you haven’t done so yet you should check out our free erotic community. Members get special store discounts not available to the general public. They also get access to a library packed with real life confessions and secret fantasies.. Click here to find out more…
PPS – Finally you might also want to check out this blog post on how to use sex toys… For some easy to follow advice to help you get the most fun from your sexy investment.